top of page
24 - Hour Crisis Line 1-800-273-1820
- Fri, Oct 21Remote | ZoomAwareness and Detection of Non-fatal strangulation
- Fri, Oct 14Remote | ZoomThis training is intended for victim service providers to address the needs of victims leaving abusive relationships. The training will focus on properly using technology within victim services.
- Mon, Jun 20ZoomThis is a 2- day training. It will take place from 9 am - 12 pm; June 20 and 21st. This training will identify advanced safety planning techniques and recognize high-risk factors in complex, intimate partner violence cases.
- Wed, Apr 27ZoomDynamics and Intersectionality of Sexual and Domestic Violence. 2.0 VSP CEU
- Thu, Mar 31ZoomLearn about all the elements of effective, trauma-informed, safety planning.
- Fri, Feb 25ZOOMThe legal differences in domestic violence, dating violence, and the available protection orders for each.
The Intersectionality of Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence in Criminal Investigations
Sexual Assault Survivors Bill of Rights
Victim Services and Tech
Abuse to Prison Pipeline: The Impact of Sexual Exploitation and Racial Violence
Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde: Managing the Narcissistic, Coercive and Controlling DV Offender
Registration is opening soon for future trainings.
Check back often.
Victim Services in Rural Locations
Recognizing the Signs of Victimization in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
Working with Sexual Assault Survivors with Disabilities
Domestic Violence Traumatic Brain Injuries
Family Violence and the Abuse to Prison Pipeline for Girls
bottom of page